Dr. Louise DiGia - Dr. Mary Ann Fiscella
Welcome to Family Chiropractors of Ridgewood
Patients and Friends,
We're so excited to tell you the office will be re-opening on Friday, May 1st! We will begin with limited hours, Only Wednesday and Friday mornings to start, but will add more hours as needed. In keeping every one's health and safety in mind, please review the following procedures BEFORE you come to the office.
1. Please do not come into the office if you are sick. This means if you or anyone in your household has any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, or if you or anyone in your household has been tested for COVID-19, please call the office and talk to one of the doctors so we can asses your situation.
2. All patients must wear a mask or face covering at all times. As per Governor Murphy's orders, please be prepared by wearing your own face covering when you come to the office. We cannot provide them for you at this time.
3. We will no longer be taking "walk-ins." New procedures and sanitation measures require that we schedule patients in a way to minimize your time in the office. You will be given a specific appointment time and we ask that you arrive at that time. Please be prepared to make your payment with credit card, check or exact change.
4. Please arrive alone. At this time we cannot accommodate friends, visitors, or family members who are not getting adjusted at the same time.
5. Leave a message. If you call the office during our new office hours, the doctor may not be able to answer the phone. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We thank you for your patience during this difficult time and we can't wait to see you!
Dr. Louise and Dr. MaryAnn
New Office Hours